Mobile printing from your personal device is available
OIT uses the PaperCut print management system, which provides printing services for the campus community - including mobile printing. Campus users may print to any of the OIT computer lab or Neumann Library printers from their personal devices such as laptops, tablets, and even smartphones - all through a convenient, and easy-to-use web interface. Users need to be first be connected to the UHCL wireless network called UHCLPrivate, then from any web browser go to uhclprinting.uhcl.edu (login and printing instructions are below). Thanks to another PaperCut feature called “Find-Me Printing”, users may submit print jobs from anywhere on campus, and release and collect those print job(s) from any of the OIT computer labs (staffed print release stations), or the Neumann Library (self-service print release stations) – whichever location is the most convenient.
- Confirm your device is connected to the UHCLPrivate wireless network
- Go to: uhclprinting.uhcl.edu or scan the below QR Code:
- Login using your UHCL username and password that you use to login to the computers:
- Select “Web Print” from the menu on the left, then “Submit a Job”:
- Follow the steps to upload and complete the submission. Once complete, you may then retrieve your printout(s) by presenting your UHCL ID at the front desk in any of the computer labs – Delta D205, Pearland 104, SSCB 2201, STEM 1201, or by logging into the self-serve print release kiosk in the library located in the Bayou Building room 2402.