OIT increasingly uses online forms for the most common requests received from UHCL faculty, staff, and students. Links to those are provided below. If you have a request that is not addressed by the information provided on this page, please contact the Support Center by email, telephone (281-283-2828), in person (Bayou 1312 and 2300), live chat (link provided on the main OIT web page during business hours), or by submitting a help ticket.
I Need To . . .
- Request New Software
- Borrow Audio-Visual Equipment for an Event
- Request a Group or Temporary Computer Account
- Request a New Technology Project
- Request Blackboard-Related Assistance
(e.g., Report a Broken Video, Request TA Adds, Request a New Online Course)
- Request File Share Access
- Request Long-Distance Code and Online Directory Additions-Updates
- Request Information Security-Related Assistance
- Submit an Online Help Ticket