Audio and Video Resources
In addition to the media equipment available in UHCL classrooms, labs and meeting rooms, the UCT Support Center provides the opportunity for students, faculty and staff to check out a variety of media equipment for on-campus events.
Due to limited dedicated resources and available technologies, we are unable to provide live streaming services. If you would like to request photography or videography support, please email email@example.com.
- USB Webcam
- Portable screen
- USB clicker
- Extension cord
- Video adapter (varies with computer model)
- Handheld microphone XLR (wired/wireless)
- Lapel microphone
- USB microphone for input to classroom computer (wired/wireless)
- Conference phone where applicable (please see room list below)
- External audio input for live or recorded music
- Podium with built-in PA system (book through the Scheduling Department)
Tell Us How To Help
Share the details of your upcoming event and how we can assist with your audio and video needs from the above list. For need immediate assistance, please contact the UCT Support Center at 281-283-2828.
Rooms with Conference Phones Available
- Forest Room
- Garden Room
- Lecture Hall S1100