Prepare to Lead
Equip yourself for career success with a degree from UHCL’s College of Business. Our undergraduate and graduate programs help create leaders for today’s business challenges, and we believe determination and an entrepreneurial spirit will take you far. To assist in your journey, UHCL offers 33 named scholarships for business students as well as numerous other scholarships for new students and veterans.
Rise Above the Rest
Receive individualized instruction with small classes, and benefit from diverse perspectives and flexible degree programs. With the rigorous academics and wide-ranging industry experiences you’ll receive at UHCL, you’ll be prepared to excel in any workplace. You’ll also gain the edge on your next career move after working with prestigious businesses through our local and global partnerships. Our alumni excel in fields as diverse as law, healthcare, finance and environmental management.
Students in the Healthcare Administration Program have been awarded several noteworthy honors, including receiving:
- First place at the annual National Association of Health Services Executives Student Case Competition in fall 2020.
- First place at the UT School of Public Health Fleming Center Case Competition in spring 2020.
- Second place in the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Case Competition in fall 2019 (2020 competition planned for November).
- Three of five scholarships by the American College of Healthcare Executives South East Texas Chapter in fall 2020.
- Three of 11 national MGMA scholarships in fall 2020.
University of Houston-Clear Lake is an accredited member of AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Around 1 percent of the world’s business schools have earned business and separate accounting accreditation from the AACSB - and we’re one of them.