Pivot - Community of Science
Pivot has been recognized as a global leader that provides unmatched tools for discovering funding opportunities and supporting collaboration in the research development field. Pivot answers the growing demands on research developers to quickly discover the right funding opportunities and effectively collaborate with their colleagues. Designed for faculty, staff researchers, and graduate students, Pivot is intuitive and easily implemented.
UHCL faculty now have FULL ACCESS to this exciting resource! Please create a login using your UHCL email account and set-up a new profile or claim your existing profile. If you require assistance, please contact OSP. Pivot training sessions will be offered throughout the year.
Federal Funding Sources
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - AGRIC
- U.S. Department of Commerce - COMM
- U.S. Department of Defense - DOD
- U.S. Department of Education - ED
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - DHS
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD
- U.S. Department of Interior - INTER
- U.S. Department of Justice - JUSTC
- U.S. Department of Labor - LABOR
- U.S. Department of State - STATE
- U.S. Department of Transportation - TRANS
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - CDC
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs - CDMRP
- Environmental Protection Agency - EPA
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration - NASA
- National Endowment for the Arts - NEA
- National Endowment for the Humanities - NEH
- National Institutes of Health - NIH
- National Science Foundation - NSF
We regularly research new funding sources from federal, state, foundation and corporate sources. Please continue to check this page, or contact us directly, for the latest information.