- Students who have not graduated high school at the time of information request
- Students who have received a high school diploma or GED but never enrolled in any college courses
- Students who are enrolling in UHCL after prior attendance at a community college or another four-year institution
- Students who are seeking post-baccalaureate certification or a second bachelor’s degree
- Students who have earned a Bachelor’s degree and are seeking a graduate degree or a UHCL Graduate Certificate
- Students who are seeking to enroll at UHCL and will be studying in the U.S. on a visa (student, work, etc.)
- Professionals who provide college counseling to high school and transfer students.
- Parents/Guardians who are helping their students with their college search and would like more information on UHCL.