September 24, 2018
Dear Faculty and Staff:
The 2018 State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC) begins Monday, September 23 through Friday, October 19, 2018. SECC provides you with convenient ways to make voluntary contributions to charities through payroll deduction, cash or check.
In 2017, UHCL employees donated $14, 833, and our goal for 2018 is to reach $20,000 in donations. UHCL's primary objective for our 2018 SECC, as in the past, will focus on individual participation, as each donation is meaningful.
When you give through the SECC, you decide how you want to help. Attached you will find the directory and fillable form.
- Find an organization in the attached directory.
- Fill in the attached form with the organization of your choice.
- Print the form and keep a copy for your records.
- Include a check (payable to SECC) or cash with your form (one-time contribution).
- Add your EmpID number and sign before submitting form (payroll deduction).
- Send your contribution to UHCL BOX 75 or
- Drop off to the President's Office - B2521
- Drop off to administration and Finance Office
All participants will be entered into a weekly drawing for prizes. Winners will be announced at the beginning of each week. The earlier you contribute, the more chances you have at winning!
This is an opportunity to show that together we can change lives. Thank you for your continued support of the SECC. Together we are Texas Strong!
Ira K. Blake, Ph.D.