Pearland and Transfer Advising
Connect With Us
Current Students: Utilize the Navigate App to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.
Newly Admitted Transfer Students: Please visit the Admitted Transfer Student page.
Prospective Transfer Students:
- Ready to apply? Connect with an Enrollment Management Counselor for any admission related questions.
- Not ready to apply? Complete the Transfer Credit Estimator and then email us your questions so that we can assist you with an advising related questions you may have prior to applying to UHCL.
The Pearland and Transfer Advising staff at University of Houston-Clear Lake is dedicated to assisting you as a prospective, new, and continuing student by advising you on the UHCL programs offered at Pearland, and also by connecting you to the most relevant resources to support your personal, academic and career goals.
Since the UHCL Pearland location only offers the upper-level coursework for the listed Bachelors degree program, it is important for future transfer students to coordinate a plan to transfer prior to applying to ensure the Texas Core Curriculum and program field of study courses have been completed to ensure a smooth transition into the upper-level courses available at UHCL Pearland.
UHCL at Pearland Programs
- Accounting B.S.
- Behavioral Sciences B.S.
- Education B.S.
- Management B.S.
- Psychology B.S.
- RN-BSN Nursing, BSN
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.S.
- Counseling M.S. with School Counselor Certification
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D
- Educational Management M.S. (Principal as Instructional Leader Certification)
- Engineering Management M.S.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology M.A.
- Psychology M.S.
Advising for Prospective Transfer Students
- Complete the online Transfer Credit Estimator (TCE) and set up your profile.
- Email email@example.com the following:
- Your unofficial transcript(s)
- The degree program and location you are most interested in attending
- Any specific questions about your TCE results
We will respond by email to help guide you toward both your preferred degree program and your long-term goals. We can also coordinate a virtual or in-person appointment, just let us know your preferred method to connect and when you are available.
After you're admitted, we'll help you select the right courses for your first semester at UHCL. Visit our Admitted Transfer Student Advising page for next steps after you secure admission to UHCL.