The Dean of Students Office is offering services in person, via email, and online.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 281-283-2567 to connect with our staff or get more information about our services.
We are committed to continuing to serve our students in the safest way possible. For more information related to COVID-19, visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Alert page.
We know many may be facing challenges due to the winter storm or the current COVID-19 pandemic. Let us know how we can help.
- Pearland Student Affairs
- Orientation and New Student Programs
- Office of Student Advocacy
- Student Housing and Residential Life
- Student Publications
- Student Conference for Research & Creative Arts
- CARE Team
- Foster Care Alumni Support
Dean of Students
- Foster human dignity through acts of civility and respect.
- Provide student-centered services.
- Develop leaders who seek to create an inclusive community.