The Center for Executive Education's mission is to provide a variety of services to individuals, business, and government organizations. Quality programs are designed to refine and broaden skills, to offer consulting, to meet diverse professional and educational needs, and to extend the academic mission of the University of Houston-Clear Lake's College of Business.
Our vision is to help improve people's lives and individual self-fulfillment through offering quality continuous lifelong learning opportunities.
- Excellence in training, educational programs, and service
- Honesty, fairness, responsible leadership, and ethical behavior
- A climate conducive to cooperation among faculty business/industry, community, and community/business leaders
- An environment that promotes increased proficiency in management training, professional development programs, and the academic mission of the school and community
What You Can Expect
- Courses that are relevant and meet the needs of program participants
- A huge level of customer service
- Customer satisfaction has the highest priority
- Seminars/workshops to help you reach and achieve your professional and personal goals
- Programs that deliver depth and a level of content that will allow you to apply the material you learn immediately
- Certificate programs that are designed for working adults with a particular focus that concentrates on specialized study to complement and expand your existing knowledge and skills
You'll enjoy both the physical and interactive learning environments. UH-Clear Lake is situated in a natural environment, first experienced upon entering along tree-lined streets and signs that point out the abundance of wildlife which may be seen roaming the campus. The university encompasses 524 landscaped and heavily wooded acres with Horsepen Bayou winding through its picturesque park-like setting.
This interactive learning environment consists of a well-balanced blend of lecture, discussion, case-studies and application exercises. Through a variety of instructional techniques and outcome assessment instruments, you will be challenged to face your strengths and weaknesses as an employee and to seek new ways to improve your effectiveness in the workplace.