Helping All Hawks Soar
Accessibility Support Center at University of Houston-Clear Lake coordinates a variety of services for students with disabilities to ensure they receive equal access to all aspects of UHCL and allow them to participate fully in university life.
Contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Assistive Technology Resources
Free and Low-Cost Assistive Technology for Everyone, Augsburg College
Neumann Library Room 4: ADA Compliant Workstation
- JAWS (screen reader software)
- MAGic (screen magnification software)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (voice recognition software)
- CCTV to enlarge books/texts
- A computer with a large monitor