Print Support Services supports the mission of University of Houston-Clear Lake by providing on-campus specialists and equipment to assist the faculty, staff and students with high quality printing at a competitive and reasonable price. Our top priority is customer service.
For your convenience, US postage stamps are now available for sale in Print Support Services located in Bayou 2403 (formerly known as the Copy Center.)
In House Printing (we specialize in high volume printing):
- Business Cards
Other services available are:
- 3-hole drilling
- Copy Paper Sales by the case (next day delivery or sooner!)
- Custom graphic design
- Fax service
- Full-color large posters up to 42"x 48"
- GBC spiral binding
- Note pads
- Shrink wrap
- US postage stamps for sale
- Wide assortment of color paper
- Wide selection of white paper
Offered to the UHCL Community are hundreds of items in a wide range of categories, from awards and plaques to apparel to office supplies to drinkware to tablecloths, and everything else in between at very competitive pricing due to our partnership with UH. The products are ideal for alumni, students, faculty and staff when their groups, organizations and departments need promotional giveaways at university events, orientation booths or as graduation gifts. Customized logos and artwork available.
UHCL Graphic Standards
If printed materials will be mailed off-campus or seen by an external audience, prior
approval must be obtained from the UHCL Brand Guide Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about the official UHCL letterhead, envelope or business card? Download the Brand Guide, email email@example.com or call 281-283-2044 for additional information.
Print Support Services is Student Friendly!
We have an updated PC and Mac for students' use anytime at no cost. You can access
your files from your email, Blackboard, or USB to make changes to your files and
print directly to our digital press and printers. Print Support Services is the only
place on campus where color printing is available. If you need assistance with your
project, we are here to help!
Print Support Services is located in the Bayou Building, Room 2403, across from the Library on the second floor.
Print Support Services has Color Print, which allows you to forward your color file to our new color printer without leaving your desk. Services may be charged directly to a University of Houston-Clear Lake cost center, or paid in cash or check directly to Print Support Services.
When sending a file to Color Print:
- Include the file itself: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Please specify the paper size: letter, legal, 11 x 17, 12 x 18. Also, please let us know if bleeds are needed.
- Please name the paper you'd like to use to print: bond, text weight, cover stock, glossy photo paper, etc. If you're requesting colored paper, please be sure to include the color.
- If bindery or finishing is required, please identify the method: spiral binding, staple, fold, laminating, etc.
Need more help? Call us at 281-283-2220 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.