On-Campus Student Jobs

Many on-campus student jobs can be found in Jobs4Hawks but there are also a couple other resources to search for job listings.

If you are interested in Work-Study (CWS) student jobs, they are managed by UHCL’s Student Financial Aid Office. Visit Work-Study to learn more about CWS jobs.

On-campus employers interested in posting a Non-College Work-Study (NCWS) job, please email EmployerServices@uhcl.edu for more information.

Please check back regularly and apply quickly, since positions may change or close at any time at the discretion of the hiring department. Students must meet eligibility requirements for on-campus employment as described in Human Resource's Employment Guidelines for Student Workers.

Jobs4Hawks Postings

Don’t have a Jobs4Hawks account yet? All UHCL students are eligible, but you need to register

Log in


  • Career Services

    Phone: 281-283-2590
    Fax: 281-283-2602

    SSCB 3109
    2700 Bay Area Blvd, Box 332
    Houston, TX 77058-1002

    Current office hours:
    Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    Please call ahead during holidays and semester breaks.