Student Worker Employment
Non-College Work-Study Student Job Seekers
Career Services posts Non-College Work-Study (NCWS) jobs for students. If you are interested in a NCWS student job:
- Open jobs are posted online.
- If you are interested in applying for a position, complete and submit the position application form.
- You are contacted by the employing department only if you are being considered for an interview.
The employing department schedules interviews and makes the hiring selection.
- Positions change or close automatically at the discretion of the hiring department.
- Jobs are posted when they come in. The availability of on-campus job opportunities is unpredictable.
- Students are required to meet eligibility requirements for on-campus employment as described in Human Resource's Employment Guidelines for Student Workers.
College Work-Study Student Job Seekers
If you have been awarded a Federal or State College Work-Study (CWS) job through Student Financial Aid, visit the Work-Study Jobs page. If you want to know if you qualify for College Work-Study, contact Student Financial Aid directly.
Employers interested in posting a non-Work-Study job, fill out the On-Campus Student Position Listing (.docx).