Welcome to University of Houston-Clear Lake and thank you for your service to our country.
If you are a new student, these are the documents we will need from you in order to get started. If you have your entire checklist complete, email, fax or drop them off in person to our office. Our office only accepts COMPLETE packets so please refrain from sending documents to us one at a time.
- Chapter 33 Checklist - Post 9/11 GI Bill® (veteran)
- Chapter 33 Checklist - Post 9/11 GI Bill® Tranferee (dependent)
- Chapter 31 Checklist – Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 1607 Checklist – Reserve Educational Assistance Program - Reserves – activated to federal service
- Chapter 1606 Checklist – Selected Reserve - Reserves
- Chapter 35 – Dependents’ Educational Assistance - Veteran is 100% disabled/unemployable due to service connected injury, MIA, or has service connected death.
- Hazlewood Exemption Checklist