Where can I find ...?

Frequently Used Service Guide

What can I do in E-Services?

Log on at E-Services to:

  • Check Admissions Application Status
  • View & Accept Financial Aid
  • Register for Classes
  • Make a Payment/Select Payment Plan
  • View Grades
  • Request Transcripts
  • Request Enrollment Verification
  • Update Address & Phone Number
  • Manage your Student Account

Where do I pick up a parking permit?

Students purchase parking permits from the Parking Department's E-Business page.

For questions regarding parking permits, student lot parking enforcement dates, and all other parking information, visit the parking office, email parking@uhcl.edu, or call 281-283-CARS or 281-283-2277.

Where do I get my Student ID Card?

Hawk Card

What is a CPS?

The Candidate Plan of Study (CPS) outlines the coursework necessary for students to complete a desired degree at UHCL. All degree-seeking students must have a CPS on file in their school. Development of the CPS begins in the first semester after enrolling in classes. Students should contact the advising office for their school during their first semester of enrollment for detailed CPS information.

How much is tuition?

Students are assessed tuition according to residence, classification and the number of semester credit hours for which they register. The Schedule of Charges and Special Fees can be found in the UHCL Catalog and the payment information page


  • Student Enrollment Center

    Phone: 281-283-2722
    Email: SEC@uhcl.edu

    SSCB 1102
    2700 Bay Area Blvd.
    Houston, Texas 77058-1002

    Regular Office Hours:
    Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    Please call ahead during holidays and semester breaks.