Student Enrollment Center (SEC)
The Student Enrollment Center, formerly the Student Assistance Center, serves as the welcome center and help desk for the University of Houston-Clear Lake community. Located on the first floor of the Student Services and Classroom Building (SSCB), we provide support and welcome all to visit and connect.
Questions? The Student Enrollment Center (SEC) is happy to help. We encourage all future and current students, alumni, and community members to connect with us. We will do our best to answer your questions or connect you with the right person at UHCL who can assist with next steps.
Ask us about:
- Student ID cards (Hawk Card): Upload your photo and have your ID card mailed to you
- Course Registration and Enrollment
- E-Services: Access and navigate your student portal
- Document Drop-Off: Please work directly with the office requesting the documents to arrange drop-off or electronic submission
- Official Transcript Requests
- Crossroads training information
- Important dates and deadlines
- General Information and Support