2017 Student Conference Application
Both undergraduate and graduate students are invited to present their original work whether it is on-going or finalized at the Student Conference. All scholarly projects are welcome.
Presentation formats are categorized as Poster, Oral (i.e., reading poetry, creative writing, essays, or research papers), and eAbstract (which are pre-arranged by the faculty sponsor).
We reserve the right to reject projects/presentations that do not meet the requirements.
Dates and Deadlines
Conference Dates (effective Jan 17)
Mon, Apr 17 - Thu, Apr 20
Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- requires application with payment
Late Registration Deadline
Monday, March 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- requires application with payment.
Poster Presentation Sessions
Wed, Apr 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Wed, Apr 19, 4:00 - 5:30 pm
When will you hear from us?
We communicate with you by email. Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org does not go into your spam blocker.
After you receive an application receipt and payment confirmation, you are registered for the Conference.
Don't expect an email to notify you of your scheduled presentation date and time. You must check the Student Conference home page close to the time of the Conference.
Before Starting the Application
You must have Faculty Sponsor review and approval of your presentation content prior to applying for the Conference. Make sure you can complete the entire application and the online payment with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover). Partial applications are not accepted.
Your registration includes the following information with *indicating content optionally included in the Conference Proceedings:
- Authors and all emails
- Project title
- It is your responsibility to edit your work for proper content, spelling, and grammar. One paragraph only
- Type directly into the application field. Do not cut and paste.
2000 characters maximum
- Publication ready
- Presentation format: poster, oral
- Faculty sponsor: *name, *title, position, phone, email, *college/university
- If you don't want your presentation information entered in the Conference Proceedings, indicate this in the Comment field of the application.