2018 Student Conference Application
Both undergraduate and graduate students are invited to present their original work whether it is on-going or finalized at the Student Conference. All scholarly projects are welcome.
Presentation formats are categorized as Poster, Oral (i.e., reading poetry, creative writing, essays, or research papers), and eAbstract (which are pre-arranged by the faculty sponsor).
We reserve the right to reject projects/presentations that do not meet the requirements.
Dates and Deadlines
Monday, April 16 - Thursday, April 19, 2018
Early Registration and Fee Deadline
Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 11:59 pm
- requires application with payment
Registration and Fee Deadline
Monday, March 12, 2018 at 11:59 pm
- requires application with payment.
Poster Presentation Sessions
Wednesday, April 18, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, April 18, 4:00 - 5:30 pm
How do you hear from us?
We communicate with you by email. Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org does not go into your spam blocker.
After you receive an application receipt and payment confirmation, you are registered for the Conference.
Don't expect an email to notify you of your scheduled presentation date and time. You must check the Student Conference home page close to the time of the Conference.
Before Starting the Application
You must have Faculty Sponsor review and approval of your presentation content prior to applying for the Conference. Make sure you can complete the entire application and the online payment with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover). Partial applications are not accepted.
Your registration includes the following information with *indicating content optionally included in the Conference Proceedings:
- Authors and all emails
- Project title
- It is your responsibility to edit your work for proper content, spelling, and grammar. One paragraph only
- Type directly into the application field. Do not cut and paste.
1500 characters maximum
- Publication ready
- Presentation format: poster, oral
- Faculty sponsor: *name, *title, position, phone, email, *college/university
- If you don't want your presentation information entered in the Conference Proceedings, indicate this in the Comment field of the application.