The Student Assistance Center (SAC) opened in Fall 2004, and was a new collaborative initiative at UHCL. The SAC is primarily designed to improve service delivery to the diverse student population at our mostly commuter campus.
Director, Student Assistance Center
Foster Care Liaison Officer
The SAC exists to provide prospective, current, and former UHCL students with comprehensive administrative functions through dedicated, efficient, and quality service.
The SAC is designed to accomplish the following:
- Address student inquiries
- Assist students in completing the necessary administrative tasks for admission, enrollment, fee payment, and financial aid processes
- Inform students of important dates, timelines and information
- Prepare students for success at UHCL
- Assist students in resolving academic and administrative difficulties
- Facilitate communication between various offices