The Student Assistance Center (SAC) is encouraging the use of remote services by phone or email when possible.
For document drop-off, please work directly with the office requesting the documents to arrange drop-off or electronic submission.
The following departments will be temporarily available at SAC to answer general inquiries, through September 30th.
- Student ID card (Hawk Card): Upload your photo and have your ID card mailed to you
- Course Registration and Enrollment
- Course Drop and Semester Withdrawal Checklist
- Student Support Services and Campus Resources
- Transcript processing request your transcript via E-Services to be mailed to you
- Salutations training information
- Important dates and deadlines
SAC also provides support and general information to students, faculty, staff and the UHCL community.