Stay safe, stay home:  All UHCL campus locations are limited to essential personnel only.  Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates , Info for International Students

Frequently Asked Questions

I am a nursing mother, where can I go to pump or to nurse?

During business hours, nursing students may go to the Quiet Room within the Health Center which is located on the first floor of the Student Services Classroom Building.

How do I get involved in women's issues on campus?

The Women's Studies Student Association (WSSA) is a student organization under Human Science and Humanities, dedicated to bringing awareness and sparking interest in issues concerning the role gender plays in our lives.

What resources are available on campus for a victim of sexual assault?

Victims of sexual assault can seek support from the Coordinator of Women's & LGBT Services, Counseling Services, Health Services, and the UHCL Police.

Who do I go to for help if I feel I've been sexually harassed on campus?

The UHCL Student Policy on Sexual Harassment recommends that someone who believes that they have been sexually harassed first speak with someone in Counseling Services for advice and guidance. Should that person chose to file an official complaint, they would need to contact Executive Director of Human Resources who serves as the university's Affirmative Action Officer. 

  • Student Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
    - SDEI

    Phone: 281-283-2575
    Fax: 281-283-2564

    SSCB 1.203
    2700 Bay Area Blvd
    Houston, TX 77058-1002

    Regular office hours:
    Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    Please call ahead during holidays and semester breaks.