The Business Start-up Lunch & Learn is a free informational workshop designed to help future and current business owners. Learn the tools needed to start and successfully run your business. Network and learn from experts about a range of topics including business and financial planning, human resource management, and leading through COVID-19 and other types of crisis.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. (CST)
- Dr. Troy Voelker, Associate Professor of Management and the Department Chair for Management, UHCL and Editor, Small Business Institute Journal
- Ms. Ann Strouhal, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, Human Resources & Communications Partner, Strouhal & Associates, LLC
- Mr. Gary Bucek, Business Coach, San Jacinto College
- 11:30 a.m. – Welcoming Remarks
- 11:35 a.m. – Event Begins
- 12:45 p.m. – Event Concludes
Enjoy your lunch while attending the event!