Whether you're a student, faculty member, or community member, there's an opportunity for you to help further the mission of Strategic Partnerships.
What You Receive
- Students as interns
- Potential full-time and experienced employees
- Capstone opportunities – we help solve industry related issues
What We Provide
- Research facilities
- Research with experienced faculty
- Industry related expertise
How To Help
- Provide company tours
- Allow job shadowing
- Provide internship opportunities
Ready to Become a Partner?
Become a Volunteer
- Mentor a student.
- Participate in mock interviews, job fairs, workshops or on-campus interviews.
- Take advantage of in-class capstone opportunities.
Get Involved Through Your Company
- Recruit UHCL students for internships or full-time employment.
- Sponsor a UHCL event, such as a career networking event.
- Provide company tours or job shadowing opportunities.
Fund Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Provide program support.
- Fund Student scholarships.
- Fund Scholarship with summer stipend.
- Name or fund facilities and/or equipment.
Networking and Development Opportunities
We offer a variety of programs and events focused on networking and professional development throughout the year. Through our events, our office provides unique experiences to students, faculty, staff, partners, and friends of UHCL that foster development and engagement across multiple populations.
Life-long learning through free monthly presentations that involve and engage community members of all ages in a wide variety of topics.
Off-campus job tours aimed to bring awareness of career opportunities in a variety of occupational sectors and fields to UHCL students, faculty, and staff.
Job Shadowing Program for Employers
Connecting industry partners and UHCL students, faculty, and staff.
Recognition and Acknowledgement
Friends of Strategic Partners = $5,000
Corporate Partners = $10,000
Strategic Scholarships = $25,000
Strategic Fellows = $50,000
Facility Sponsor = $100,000