Biological Science Program
Biological Science at University of Houston-Clear Lake gives students the opportunity to pursue a career in a health-related profession or those interested in training in an allied health field. This program is most beneficial for students on the pre-medical track, though you can also combine it with another area of study, such as business, environmental studies, law, or science writing. You can also earn a specialization in General Biology. A Master of Science degree from University of Houston-Clear Lake will deliver the rigorous, practical coursework requires for you to meet the increasing demands of today’s market. You’ll earn a degree rooted in the multidisciplinary skills of research and technology will assist your pursuit of a leading role in the sciences or for further academic study.
- Biological Sciences M.S.
- Biological Science M.S. with a Specialization in Pre-Health
- Biological Science M.S. with a Specialization in Plant Biology
- Biological Science M.S. with a Specialization in Cell/Molecular
- Biological Science M.S. with a Specialization in Ecology/Microbiology/Aquatic and Marine Biology
- Doctor of Chiropractic Master of Science in Biology D.C./M.S. (Cooperative Degree Program)
- Biological Science M.S.
Standard Graduate Admission Deadline
ApplicationA standard university application is required.
- 3.0 GPA
- GRE Total Score of 290 (140 Verbal + 150 Quantitative)
- GRE Essay of 3.5
- Additional Requirements – Undergraduate degree in Biology, but other degrees may apply if preparation includes significant number of core courses in Biological Sciences as well as appropriate chemistry, physics and mathematics courses