The Academic Associates Council is a standing university committee. It is a working committee of the Associate Deans. The purpose is to provide a forum for developing procedures for implementing academic policies, recommending new academic policies or procedures or changes to current policies and procedures, monitoring enrollment trends and making recommendations for enrollment management, and facilitating program improvement and expansion and academic advisement.
The Chair of the AAC is the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Voting members of the council are:
- AVP, Academic Affairs
- AVP, Enrollment Management
- AVP, Student Services
- Dean of Students
- Associate dean from each college
- Registrar/Director of Academic Records
- Executive Director of Academic Programs and Advising, BUS
- Executive Director of Admissions
- Executive Director of Distance and Off-Campus Education
- Executive Director of Planning and Assessment
- Director of Online Programs
- Representative elected from the Library
- Representative from University Computing and Telecommunications
Secretariat for this council is provided by the Office of the Provost.
Meetings are held monthly.