The Office of the Provost has two vehicles, a sedan and passenger van. The van is available to the Office of Admissions, International Initiatives and/or Enrollment Management for recruiting and commencement purposes. Reservations are scheduled through the front desk of the Provost Office, extension 3000. All drivers must be cleared by Human Resources to drive university vehicles. A Release Form can be obtained form the Provost Office front desk.
To obtain authorization:
- Check availability with front desk secretary.
- Confirm approval with your college/department supervisor.
- Contact Human Resources to initiate driver authorization. Process may take several business days.
- Submit completed Release Form and HR acknowledgment showing that driver(s) has cleared processing.
- Users are responsible to return the vehicle(s) fueled and clean.
Once authorization is approved, reservations can be made and the keys picked up from the front desk secretary in the Office of the Provost.
Use is subject to availability and purpose. Provost Office administrator or President requests will take precedence.