Our goal is coordinating student services and programs which enhance the learning environment and contribute to student success. We work to provide our students with access to services they may need to succeed both academically and personally.
Student Services Available at Pearland
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex issues
- Disability accommodations and testing area
- Personal one-on-one counseling services
- Career Services resume critiques, job search, etc.
- Writing Center and Student Success Center tutoring
- Information about programs and events
- Online Student Services (pdf)
Other Resources Available
Assists with admissions, records, and financial aid
Student Business Services (formerly, Cashier's Office)
Assists with paying tuition and fees
Responds to emergencies, vehicle assistance, lost and found, and safety transportation
Assists with book check-out, using the database, and research consultation