Renew your nursing career
Faculty from the RN-BSN program at UHCL Pearland are ready to get you back into nursing. Enrollment is limited to 12, and registration closes at 5PM on Monday, May 27.
Are you a registered nurse who desires to reenter the nursing workforce, or are you a nurse whose Texas license has lapsed after more than 4 years of inactive status? If so, you wish to complete a nursing re-entry course to meet the requirements set by the Texas Board of Nursing. Seasoned faculty in the RN-BSN program at the University of Houston-Clear Lake at Pearland can help you relaunch your career! Our re-entry program will deliver the essential skills RNs need to meet the content criteria set by the Texas Board of Nursing for successful reinstatement of a Texas nursing license. Enrollment is limited to 12 and registration closes at 5PM on Monday, May 27.
UHCL’s Nursing Re-entry Continuing Education course meets the needs of:
- Registered nurses who are applying for reinstatement of a Texas nursing license after being away from the nursing arena for a period of time (typically more than 4 years);
- Registered nurses who are applying for Texas nursing licensure coming from another state who have not been employed as a registered nurse within the last 4 years; and
- Registered nurses who have completed a didactic training module in Austin Community College’s nursing re-entry course who wish to complete the clinical module (“Course 2”) only.
Course One: Didactic
- Completed at UHCL Pearland and online
- M-TH, June 3-June 27, 9AM-1PM.
- Instruction will be online M and W and face-to-face T and TH.
Course Two: Clinical
- Completed at a local hospital
- M-TH, July 8-August 2
- Shifts to be arranged
- Cost for Course One, Didactic: $750
- Cost for Course Two, Clinical: $350
- Cost for bundled books (required for all students): $100
Dr. Karen Alexander, Director, RN-BSN program at UHCL Pearland
firstname.lastname@example.org | 281-212-1627
Ms. Samantha Rios, Senior Secretary, RN-BSN program at UHCL Pearland
email@example.com | 281-212-1628