March 19, 4 p.m.
UH-Clear Lake uses Blackboard to offer courses online. Students should use Blackboard to collaborate with their instructors on class assignments. Use the resources below to prepare for learning online. Questions? Use the self-help instructions to troubleshoot on your own. If you need further assistance, email email@example.com.
Technical Assistance and Resources
- Blackboard Student Support
- Getting Started with Blackboard for Students
- Student Orientation Brochure (Blackboard)
- Will My Computer Work with Blackboard?
- Resources for online students
- Spring 2020 Open Lab Hours
- Software Available On Campus
- Tips for Successful Online Learning
- UCT Resources for Students
Online Collaboration Tools
Use the following online tools to connect with classmates, student organizations and friends. If you have issues using these tools, use the help functions for each, or contact the company’s customer service. University Computing and Telecommunications does not provide technical assistance these tools.
- Facebook Video Calling - Video calls through Facebook
- Google Drive - Free cloud storage for personal use
- Google Hangouts - Chat, voice and video calls
- GroupMe - Group messaging app
- WhatsApp - Messaging, voice and video calls
More UH-Clear Lake COVID-19 Information
- General FAQs
- Student Info
- Employee Info
- Travel Registration Form