April 2, 5:02 p.m.
For the safety & well-being of our students, and to minimize the spread of COVID-19, University of Houston-Clear Lake is adjusting its spring schedule and approach:
- No classes, whether in-person or online, March 16-21, 2020. Classes will resume remotely (online or alternative format) beginning March 23.
- All university sponsored events and activities on campus through May 31 are canceled.
- Below are the dates and registration deadlines for the second 8-week session, which
will be completed in seven weeks:
- March 30: First class day
- March 31: Last day to register for second 8-week session
- April 1: Payment deadline
- April 6: Census date
- May 11: Last day to drop/withdraw
- May 16: Last class day and final exams
Read full notification send March 16, 2020: UHCL transitions online, March 23 - May 2
More UH-Clear Lake COVID-19 Information
- General FAQs
- Student Info
- Employee Info
- Travel Registration Form