Vaccination Opportunities at UHCL
COVID-19 vaccines are being offered at UHCL. You can choose from 1st and 2nd doses
of Pfizer or the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
Location: Bayou Building, Room 1636, View campus map
Time: 8:30 - 11 a.m.
Dates: June 24, June 29, July 8 and July 29
- No cost to individuals
- Open to the public
- No insurance required
- Easy pre-registration, but no appointment necessary
- Second vaccine doses (if applicable) are available with proof of vaccination card
Find Other Vaccine Locations Near You
Registration By County
- Brazoria County
- Brazos County
- Chambers County
- Fort Bend County
- Galveston County
- Harris County | ReadyHarris.org
- Liberty County
- Montgomery County
- Pearland County
- Washington County
Vaccine Registration Tips and Links
When searching for a COVID-19 vaccination site, please keep in mind:
- Vaccine supply is still limited in Texas, but more arrives each week.
- Do not show up at a hub or provider looking for a vaccine. Instead, check the provider's website, and register on their waitlist.
- Due to limited supply, some waitlist registration portals are temporarily not accepting additional applications. When supply increases, those departments will reopen their registration portals and post on their links.
- Friday mornings are the best time to log on because this is the morning after the Hubs find out how many doses they will be receiving for the next week. Log on early and often on Fridays for best opportunities to get registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also visit the CDC's Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination.
Will I have to wear a mask after getting the vaccine?
Masks are recommended on campus. The vaccine will help prevent you from getting seriously ill from the virus, but we don’t yet know whether the vaccine will prevent you from spreading the virus to others if you are exposed to it later.
Do I have to quarantine after vaccination?
If you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, 2-3 weeks after the last dose you will not have to quarantine for 2.5 months after if you can show proof of vaccination to a UHCL tracer and all conditions are met:
- You are fully vaccinated (i.e., ≥2 weeks following receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series, or ≥2 weeks following receipt of one dose of a single-dose vaccine)
- It has not been longer than 3 months from the time you received the last dose in the series
- You have remained asymptomatic since the current COVID-19 exposure
3 months after getting the vaccine, you will be required to quarantine after exposure to a positive person, as the recurrence or reinfection rate due to virus mutation is unknown.
More UH-Clear Lake COVID-19 Information
- Support Services
- Employee Info
- Health and Safety
- Face Coverings
- Testing Information
- Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Cases