Our community standards for health and safety are a shared responsibility for everyone at our campus locations:
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, stay home
- Students, submit a Report of of Diagnosis/Symptoms Form. If you have been exposed but are not displaying symptoms, submit an Exposure Form.
- Employees, submit an Exposure, Symptoms, or Diagnosis
- It is recommended to wear a face covering.
- Vaccine information
- Testing information
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Protocols for Employees
- Protocols for Students
Before coming to campus each day:
- Take your temperature
- Conduct a self-assessment of your health/infection exposure
- Assess whether you are exhibiting any Coronavirus Symptoms
Your presence on campus means that you have completed a daily assessment of your health/exposure and you:
- Are NOT exhibiting any Coronavirus Symptoms
- Have NOT tested positive for COVID-19
- Have NOT knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or suspected/presumed COVID-19
Cleaning and Sanitization
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in all campus buildings.
- Facilities and Maintenance staff are required to wipe highly touched surfaces, including handrails, push/pull door handles, drinking fountains, and tables, throughout the day.
- Facilities and Maintenance staff will also conduct thorough sanitization of all classrooms, labs, common areas, and office suites.
- UHCL continues to monitor CDC recommendations regarding daily routine cleaning and will adjust accordingly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
More UH-Clear Lake COVID-19 Information
- Support Services
- Employee Info
- Health and Safety
- Face Coverings
- Testing Information
- Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Cases