March 16, 9:30 a.m.
UH-Clear Lake uses Blackboard to offer courses online. Use the resources below to prepare for teaching online. Questions? Use the self-help instructions to troubleshoot on your own. If you need further assistance, email email@example.com.
Faculty and staff are to report to work and maintain a regular schedule unless arrangements have been made to work from home through your supervisor.
Set up Your Workstation
- Blackboard Faculty Support
- Instructional Continuity
- UCT Resources for Faculty/Staff
- Visit UCT Support Center Online
- Blackboard/OPALS Support
Online Teaching Resources
- How to Be a Better Online Teacher Advice Guide
- Preparing for Emergency Online Teaching
- Going Online in a Hurry: What to Do and Where to Start
- 4 Tips for Adapting Experiential Learning Course