Ways to Give
University of Houston-Clear Lake appreciates all gifts from its community of alumni, faculty and staff, university friends, corporations, and foundations. Your combined generosity strengthens scholarship programs, enriches faculty development efforts, provides research opportunities, and funds needed campus improvements.
You can make your gift to UH-Clear Lake through any of the following methods. Learn more about how to make your gift count this tax year and end-of-year gift deadlines.
Credit or Debit Card
Make a one-time gift or set up recurring gifts to support the area of your choice.
Cash or Check
Please mail to:
UHCL - University Advancement
2700 Bay Area Boulevard, Box 318
Houston, TX 77058
Set up recurring gifts from your bank account to make a larger impact over time. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Current UHCL faculty and staff members can use the payroll deduction form to make their impact. Email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the University Advancement office, B2508.
Double or triple your gift with this benefit offered by many employers. Check with your HR office for details and forms.
Make a gift of real estate or other tangible property that will enhance UHCL’s educational mission. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Securities and Stock Gifts
For more information on making a gift of appreciated securities, stock or from a donor-advised fund (DAF), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift planning options allow you to support the University of Houston-Clear Lake in perpetuity—and sometimes pay you back! Options to consider include: bequests in your will, gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts and life insurance policies.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends
to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board,
and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with
confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest
to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization
or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization
may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits