Texas City ISD
- Field Experience Requests and course rosters are submitted to CPDT.
- Instructors must provide, for each student, a letter on UHCL letterhead, signed by
the instructor stating the student’s name, program and the need for observation hours.
- Texas City ISD Human Resources will notify the student directly regarding eligibility
and will provide them with approval documents to take to the campus.
- Once students have been notified of eligibility and obtained the approval documents,
the instructor and/or student may contact the campus to arrange the time during which
to conduct observations.
- Go to the app-garden website and click new registration button.
- It will ask you for your email. Enter email and submit.
- Go to your email and click the link they sent you.
- Fill out the form that pops up when you click the link and submit it.
- It will then be submitted to Texas City ISD for approval.