Santa Fe ISD
Classroom observations will be scheduled September through March each school year
for students/interns seeking observation hours to meet course/program requirements,
maximum hours sixteen (16).
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters, students’ completed Criminal History Information
Student Teacher Observation forms and Verification Letters are to be submitted to
- Instructors must prepare and provide to students a documentation letter explaining
required observation hours, which the student will submit to Santa Fe ISD Human Resources
at the time of their meeting with the Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources.
- Students will be notified of eligibility directly by the Assistant Superintendent
for Human Resources at the time they meet with her.
- Instructors/students are responsible for contacting the campus to schedule observation
days and times.
- Print and complete a Santa Fe ISD Criminal History Information Student Teacher Observation form.
- Schedule an appointment with the Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources by contacting
- During the meeting, you must present a documentation letter from the university professor
or certification program explaining required observation hours.
- Once accepted, you will be placed on an approved student observation list that is
shared with the campus/s. Student interns are responsible for making contact with
the campus to schedule their observation days and times.