Goose Creek Consolidated ISD
- Goose Creek CISD accepts Field Experience Requests for the 2019-2020 school year beginning
in August, 2019.
- Field Experience Request forms and course rosters are submitted to CPDT.
- Instructors are expected to contact campus principals for Field Experience Requests
- Goose Creek CISD emails the students and the campuses regarding the approval status
- Goose Creek CISD will notify CPDT of student eligibility status. This information
will be relayed to instructors.
- Please fill out the online Volunteer Application website (www.gccisd.net). Please make sure to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the web browser to view
our updated website.
- Click on “Volunteer Online” in the blue column on the right side of the webpage. You
will then submit a “New Volunteer” application. If you have applied previously as
a volunteer select the “Returning Volunteer” option.
- Print, read, follow and sign the instructions on the Observation Guidelines and Request for Observation Form. Please note: ALL students requesting Field Experience, INCLUDING those employed by Goose Creek CISD, must complete these forms.
- Submit all of the completed forms to your instructor. DO NOT send to Lisa Steele,
per the instructions.
- Notify Lisa Steele at 281-707-3881 that the application has been submitted.