Friendswood ISD will allow only its current employees to conduct field experience
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters and students’ completed Student Observer Packets are to be submitted to CPDT.
- All paperwork must be submitted to the district before any placements will be considered.
- Do not contact the district/campuses regarding placements. That determination will be made
by Human Resources and campus principals once background checks have cleared.
- CPDT will notify instructors of student eligibility when notified by the district.
- Instructors will advise students of eligibility.
- Print and complete the documents found in the Student Observer Packet.
- Submit completed documents to instructor.
- Once the background check has been completed, Friendswood ISD will contact students
via email with instructions for setting up observation hours.