Friendswood ISD will allow only residents within the district and current employees to
conduct field experience there.
- Field Experience Requests and course rosters are to be submitted to CPDT.
- All paperwork must be submitted to the district before any placements will be considered.
- Do not contact the district/campuses regarding placements. That determination will be made
by Human Resources and campus principals once background checks have cleared.
- CPDT will notify instructors of student eligibility when notified by the district.
- Instructors will advise students of eligibility.
- Print and complete the documents found in the Field Experience/Observation Packet.
- Submit completed documents to Chrissy Houting at email@example.com.
- Once the background check has been completed, Friendswood ISD will contact students
via email with instructions for setting up observation hours.