- Field Experience Requests and course rosters will be emailed to the CPDT office.
- Students are to submit a university or program letter, prepared by the instructor, stating their need to do observations. This letter should be added to each student’s required documentation and submitted to CPDT.
- Instructors requesting Field Experience placements for entire classes should contact the campus for approval and placement prior to submitting a Field Experience Request to CPDT. Dickinson ISD campus principals prefer to have the details of Field Experience worked out with instructors before the winter break for spring 2018 Field Experience.
- Instructors requesting Field Experience placements for individual students, or a small number of students, should not contact the campus. Placements will be determined by Human Resources and campus principals. Dickinson ISD will accept small-group submissions beginning spring 2020.
- Dickinson ISD notifies CPDT of approvals. CPDT will notify instructors, who will inform students of their eligibility status.
- Go to the Dickinson ISD website. Click on Departments. Click on Human Resources. Click on Classroom Observations.
- Complete the Observation Contact Form.
- Send the following items to Elvira Rosas at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Observation Contact Form
- A copy of your university or program letter stating the need for observations
- A copy of your driver's license
- Complete the Criminal History Information Form.
- A new packet must be submitted each semester that observations are requested.