- Field Experience Requests, course rosters, students’ completed Observation Contact and Criminal History Information forms, a copy of their driver’s license or state-issued identification and Program Verification letters are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Students are to submit a university or program letter, prepared by the instructor, stating their need to do observations. This letter should be added to each student’s required documentation and submitted to CPDT.
- Instructors requesting Field Experience placements for entire classes should contact the campus for approval and placement prior to submitting a Field Experience Request to CPDT. Dickinson ISD campus principals prefer to have the details of Field Experience worked out with instructors before the winter break for spring 2018 Field Experience.
- Instructors requesting Field Experience placements for individual students, or a small number of students, should not contact the campus. Placements will be determined by Human Resources and campus principals. Dickinson ISD will accept small-group submissions beginning January 10, 2018.
- Dickinson ISD notifies CPDT of approvals. CPDT will notify instructors, who will inform students of their eligibility status.
- Go to the Dickinson ISD website . Click on Departments. Click on Human Resources. Click on Classroom Observations.
- Print and review the Classroom Observation Information document. This document is for your records and should not be submitted to your instructor.
- Print and complete the Observation Form Contact Information form and the Criminal History Record Information form
- Submit the completed Observation Contact Form and Criminal History Information Form to your instructor, along with a copy of your Texas Driver’s License or other form of state-issued identification.