Deer Park ISD
Deer Park ISD will no longer allow independent teaching as a component of field experience. A limited number of field observations will be permitted, with district approval.
- Deer Park ISD will accept Field Experience Requests at any time.
- Field Experience Requests are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Once students have been approved, instructors may communicate with campus principals
regarding placements and other details.
- Deer Park ISD does not notify students of eligibility. CPDT will be notified and
will inform instructors of each student’s status as it is reported to CPDT.
- In order to observe in Deer Park ISD you will need to complete an online application.
Go to DPISD.org and look under Departments where you will find Human Resources. Click
there and look to the left side of screen and you will find the Online Application.
Click and scroll to the bottom and Begin Online Application.
- If student has submitted an application to Deer Park ISD more than one year prior,
they must update the application.
- CPDT will be notified by the district of student eligibility, CPDT will notify the
instructor and the instructor will inform the student.
- Once advised of eligibility, student will contact the campus to set up an appointment
at the administrator’s convenience.