- Crosby ISD accepts Field Experience Requests for an upcoming semester at any time,
but only begins processing the requests on the first day of each new semester.
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters, students’ completed Crosby Independent School District Background Check/Observer/Student Teacher/Field
Experience Form and a copy of their driver’s licenses or state-issued identification are to be submitted
- Placements will be determined by Human Resources and the various campuses. Neither students, nor instructors are to contact the district/campuses regarding
- Human Resources contacts candidates regarding their eligibility status directly.
- Once CPDT is notified, it will notify instructors.
- Instructors will notify students of eligibility.
- Print and complete Crosby Independent School District Background Check Observer/Student Teacher/Field
- Submit completed form and a copy of Texas Driver’s License or state-issued ID to instructor.