Clear Creek ISD
- Field Experience Requests and course rosters are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Placements will be determined by Human Resources and the various campuses. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE MUST ANY INSTRUCTOR CONTACT HR, CAMPUS PRINCIPALS, TEACHERS,
SUBJECT COORDINATORS OR OTHER ISD PERSONNEL DIRECTLY UNTIL NOTIFIED OF APPROVALS.
(McWhirter Elementary ONLY: Instructors may contact Dr. Laurie Weaver regarding placements.)
- CPDT will notify instructors of student eligibility when determined and notified by
- Instructors will notify students of eligibility.
- Once notified by CPDT of approvals, instructor will then contact the campus principal
to work out all teacher needs, placements and scheduling details.
- Log on to www.ccisd.net
- Click on JOB OPENINGS
- Type FIELD EXPERIENCE in the search box to bring up the observation application
- Complete the application online making sure you attach a program verification.
- You can easily prepare a verification and attach as a word document.
- The following information is needed on the document: Your Name, Your Course Name
and number, your professor’s name and the semester.
- If you are observing in CCISD for multiple courses, please list the additional courses
and professors on the same sheet.
- If you prefer, you may attach your course syllabus instead.
- The application will NOT submit without a course verification attachment.
- Submit the application online.
- YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PROMPTLY.
- Please be aware that a name-based background check will be performed by CCISD HR.
Background eligibility results are reported on a shared spreadsheet with the UHCL
Center for Professional Development of Teachers.
- You must submit a new Field Experience Application with a new course verification