Barbers Hill ISD
- Barbers Hill ISD requires that instructors provide, on behalf of students, a Program
Verification form. This verification should be a recent Letter of Acceptance or Verification
Letter of students’ participation in a university, college or ACP program and approved
certification area. This letter must be on program letterhead and must have a signature
from an authorized program representative.
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters, Program Verification and students’ completed
Consent & Disclosure forms are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Human Resources notifies students of eligibility directly.
- Print and complete a Consent & Disclosure form.
- Once all forms are submitted and processed, you will receive an email when you have
been approved to observe.
- Once approved, the student observer is responsible for scheduling observation time
through each campus secretary. Do not contact the campuses prior to approval.
- If approved, the student must bring his or her driver’s license or state-issued identification
on the day of the scheduled observation to have a visitor badge issued. ALL visitors
in BHISD must wear a badge when visiting on any of our campuses. The student must
check in at the front office upon arrival to and departure from the campus.
- Student observers are to adhere to the Barbers Hill ISD dress code and other policies
found at: http://www.bhisd.net/departments/personnel/student-observationstudent-teacher