- Alief ISD will accept Field Experience Requests beginning November 1st for spring
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters and students’ completed Criminal History
Check forms are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Placements will be determined by Human Resources and the various campuses. Neither students, nor instructors are to contact the district/campuses regarding placements.
- CPDT will notify instructors of student eligibility when determined and notified by
- Instructors will notify students of eligibility.
- Print and complete Alief Independent School District – Criminal History Check (CHC Form).
- Submit completed form to course instructor.
- Students will be notified of eligibility status by instructors.