Greater Houston Area STEM Conference: "STEM Innovations and Impact on Educational Communities"
Saturday, April 4, 2020
8 a.m – 3:30 p.m.
The Greater Houston Area STEM Conference would like to invite you to join us at our STEM conference on Saturday, April 4, 2020, from 8 a.m - 3:30 p.m. This conference will focus on STEM and STEAM education with local educators (formal and non-formal) attending. The intent is to have educators present what they are doing including hands-on activities, research, and programs as each relates to STEM. Participants will be able to not only attend break-out sessions but also tour some of the research facilities located at University of Houston-Clear Lake. Anticipated attendance is over 300 local educators.
- Platinum $500 or more
- Gold $400 - $499
- Silver $300 - $399
- Bronze $200 - $299
Other donations are accepted.
- Sponsor a special event (coffee break, welcome bags, lunch, door prizes)
- All sponsors will get exhibitors benefits if requested.
- Sponsors will be recognized on the website, conference materials, and throughout the conference.
- If you would like to sponsor a special event, please contact Brenda Weiser, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All exhibitors will be provided with one 6'x30" table and two chairs.
- Shared exhibit space is available and must be coordinated by the exhibiting organizations/entities.
- Electricity and water access are available upon request and first-come, first-serve basis.
- Morning break for attendees to view exhibits.
- Extended lunch for attendees to view exhibits.
- All exhibitors/sponsors can present one session but must submit a presentation proposal.
Deadline for Applications:
Friday, March 27, 2020
Saturday, April 4, 2020, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Participant Registration/Coffee/Exhibitors: 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Exhibit Set-up: 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Exhibit Take-Down: 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.