Greater Houston Area STEM Conference: Fostering a STEM-Driven Mindset
Saturday, March 2, 2024
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
University of Houston-Clear Lake Bayou Building
You are invited to sponsor the Greater Houston STEM Conference! The event is held at the University of Houston-Clear Lake in the Bayou Building. Approximately 300 attendees from Gulf Coast and Greater Houston areas are expected to participate in conference activities. Expected attendees include K-16 teachers, teacher educators, pre-service teachers, administrators, informal educators, and STEM industry education liaisons. Conference sessions will mostly focus on STEAM education and career preparation.
- Platinum $750+ Includes all items in Gold level plus your logo on Conference Bags, emailed flyer, and website, plus 5 Social Media Shout outs via Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Gold $450 - $659 Includes all items in Silver level plus 2 Social Media Shout outs via Twitter/LinkedIn
- Silver $350 - $449 - includes all items in Bronze level plus Sponsorship announcement during drawings
- Bronze $250 - $349 -Includes your logo in Conference Program, Exhibit table, Lunch, and Presentation time slot
- Other donations are accepted.
- Sponsor a special event (coffee break, welcome bags, lunch, door prizes)
- All sponsors will get exhibitors benefits if requested.
- Sponsors will be recognized on the website, conference materials, and throughout the conference.
- All sponsors will be provided with one 6’ x 30” table and two chairs
- Electricity and water access are available upon request and first-come, first-served basis.
- All sponsors can present one session but must submit a separate presentation proposal.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to donate to conference prize drawings