Greater Houston Area STEM Conference: "STEM Advances Within and Across Educational Communities"
Saturday, March 5, 2022
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
University of Houston-Clear Lake Bayou Building
Presentation Proposal Deadline is February 15, 2022
Ready to be a STEM Conference Presenter?
Applications for presentations are now open. Presentations are 60 minutes long, focus on practical tips for educators, and align with one of the seven conference strands.
In order to complete the presentation application, you will need the following information:
- Name of Presenters
- Session Title
- 45 word abstract to be included in conference program, if selected
- Session Summary - 500 word limit
- Applicable Conference strand (see list below)
- Type of session (see list below)
- Safety acknowledgment
Linking your application to the conference theme, "STEM Advances Within and Across Educational Communities", is a plus!
2022 Conference strands include:
- Recruiting and developing effective STEM teachers
- Integrating STEM education within core subjects
- Foundations for STEM during early ages
- STEM activities for students
- Supplementing your STEM program: The importance of public and private partnerships
- Implementing Project-based Learning within your curriculum
- Promoting STEM education while eliminating stereotypes
Types of Presentations:
- Make & Take or Hands-on Workshop
- Round Table Discussion
- Traditional Presentation
Ready to join us and share in the excitement?
If your presenter application has been accepted, please complete the presenter registration.