Submit a Proposal
Greater Houston Area STEM Conference: Fostering a STEM-Driven Mindset
Saturday, March 2, 2024
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
University of Houston-Clear Lake Bayou Building
Presentation Proposal Deadline is January 15, 2024
Ready to be a STEM Conference Presenter?
Applications for presentations are now open. Presentations are 50 minutes long, focus on practical tips for educators, and align with one of the seven conference strands.
In order to complete the presentation application, you will need the following information:
- Name of Presenters
- Session Title
- 45 word abstract to be included in conference program, if selected
- Session Summary - 500 word limit
- Applicable Conference strand (see list below)
- Type of session (see list below)
- Safety acknowledgment
2024 Conference Strands Include:
- Foundations for STEM during early ages
- Implementing Project-Based Learning within K-12 curricula
- Integrating Arts in STEM
- Integrating STEM education within core subjects
- Recruiting and developing effective STEM teachers
- STEM activities for K-12 students
- Supplementing your STEM program: The importance of public and private partnerships
- YOU belong in STEM: Breaking down barriers
Types of Presentations:
- Make and Take
- Round Table Discussion
- Panel Discussion
- Student Poster Session
- Traditional Presentation
Ready to join us and share in the excitement?
- Register before February 1 to get the early bird registration rate.
- Conference presentation acceptance notifications will be emailed on or before February 10.
- Presenters must register and complete payment by February 15 to be included in the conference schedule.
- Conference exhibitors/sponsors should only complete a Presentation Application to be included in the conference schedule.