Need Help Not Found Here?
Use Watermark's new Taskstream LAT HELP Center, accessed directly from the upper right corner of your LAT Screen.
New Blackboard-LAT Tool
With the move the the new Blackboard SaaS environment, the tool link to access Taskstream LAT has also changed. Please delete the old link from your course. Please refer to the Adding the LAT link to Blackboard Courses for instructions.
Helpful Hints and Fixes
NOTE THAT DURING THIS TIME OF UNUSUALLY HIGH BLACKBOARD AND LAT VOLUME you may receive an assignment not mapped error, a login timeout error, a browser cookie error (even though browser cookies are on), and several other weird errors. Please clear your browser cache, make sure you are using only Chrome or Firefox to access LAT. These errors should clear after a few attempts to login in. If not, please contact LAT Support at the email or number below.
- Access LAT only through your Blackboard course using only Chrome or Firefox browsers
and turn off Pop-up Blocker.
- Blackboard integration to LAT is not supported on Safari, IE, or Edge.
- Using an unsupported browser will result in a timeout or session expired message.
- If you are not using Chrome or Firefox you may get an error stating: "Authentication is possible but has failed or not yet been provided."
- If students receive an LTI 1 error, please have them contact Watermark LAT support.
- Due to past licensing processes, some students may have a duplicate account in the system that needs to be disabled.
- This error may also appear if they have recently changed their name with the university system, but have the same email address.
- For any login errors not identified above, please call Watermark LAT support.
- The Planning and Assessment Office and UCT Support are unable to assist with account login issues.
- You may see students in your LAT assessment shell who are not in your course. This
is because the students are populated by Blackboard and course lists are not updated
in Blackboard during the semester.
- Just ignore these students.
- Not all courses are currently linked to LAT for assignment collection and assessment.
Be sure to check with your course lead or program coordinator to clarify which courses
have assignments created and linked in LAT.
- If no LAT assignments have been linked to your Blackboard course, you will see this message: Currently there is no Taskstream assignment available for this course.
- If you know this is incorrect, please email the COE Planning and Assessment office.
- When emailing the COE Planning and Assessment office for help with LAT, please include
the course rubric, number, and section (e.g. ECED 1314 section 2) plus a screen shot
of the error message or issue in LAT.
- Please note that UCT support and course designers cannot assist with LAT problems. They do not have access to the system.
- They can assist you with adding or removing the LAT link from your blackboard course.
For technical support for LAT, including login, account, and missing uploads, please contact Watermark Support:
If your course or assignment is missing, please contact Michelle Lane, Director of College of Education's Planning and Assessment: