Navigate questions, issues
Send email and supporting details to Navigate@uhcl.edu using subject line “Issue with app.” Be sure to include:
- A clear and concise description of the issue.
- A description of what happened and what you expected to happen.
- Steps to reproduce the issue, if available.
- Screen shots of the issue, if relevant.
- Any error messages you received.
- Your type of mobile device (Apple or Android).
- Your 7 digit Student ID number and UHCL email (only if not emailing from UHCL email account).
Reminder: The mobile app is currently accessible only to first degree-seeking undergraduate students (not graduate or post-baccalaureate).
Have you set up your university webmail? If so, can you sign into webmail or Blackboard with your university username and password? If your credentials are rejected by those services, there is an issue with your account. Try resetting your password. You may also contact the Support Center at 281-283-2828 or SupportCenter@uhcl.edu for computer account verification issues.
If you successfully enter your credentials in webmail or Blackboard, but Navigate says “Uh-oh…” or “Something went wrong,” EAB must not have your username in their system. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, username, and first semester of attendance at UHCL (i.e. Spring 2019 or January 2019).
Reminder: Navigate is only accessible to currently enrolled undergraduate students at UHCL and UHCL Pearland.
Contact email@example.com using the subject line "Schedule Issue in app." Be sure to include:
- Screen shot of the issue.
- Type of mobile device (Apple or Android.)
- Your 7 digit Student ID number and UHCL email (only if not emailing from UHCL email
What term of college are you in? Did you select the wrong term? Go to the More tab, under their name there’s a link to “Update year and term.”
If your selection is correct, Journey content might not be available for you yet. You can still use other features, and many of the Journeys for other semester may still be relevant.
Try a hard close and relaunch the app. For iOS, double click the Home button then swipe the app preview away to “hard close.” On Android, open the app manager view and slide the app preview away to “hard close.”
In the More tab, there’s a link called Notification Settings where you can personalize your notification preferences.