About the Cyber Security Institute's Research Activities
Dr. Arti Mann:
- Mann, A., J. Khuntia, A. Kathuria, and T. Saldanha. 2016. Cloud-Integration and Business
Flexibility: The Mediating Role of Cloud Functional Capabilities, Annual Americas'
Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), San Diego, CA., August, 11-14.
- Mann, A., W. Wei, R. Badana, T. Zhang, and T.A. Yang. 2015. Use Cases and Development
of Software Defined Networks in OpenStack, International Symposium on Advance Topics
on Information Technologies and Applications (ITA) in Conjunction with the 15th IEEE
International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT 2015), Liverpool,
UK, October 26-28, IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Mann, A. and R. Raschke. Enterprise Content Risk Management: A conceptual framework for digital asset risk management, American Accounting Association- Joint Mid-Year Meeting of the AIS and SET Sections, January 19 - 21, 2017.
Dr. Wei Wei:
- Wei Wei, Arti Mann, Kewei Sha and Andrew Yang. Design and Implementation of a Multi-Facet Hierarchical Cybersecurity Education Framework accepted for publication with the IEEE and the paper was presented in Tucson, Arizona.
Dr. Kewei Sha:
Aseel Basheer and Kewei Sha, “QAAC: Quality-Assure Adaptive Data Compression for Sensor Data”, in Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2016), August 2016, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA
Sicong Liu, Junzhao Du, Rui Li, Hui Liu and Kewei Sha, “CrowdBlueNet: Maximizing Crowd Information Collection base on Bluetooth Ad Hoc Networks”, in Proceedings of The 11th International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (WASA 2016), August 2016, Bozeman, Montana, USA.
Papers under submission:
- Kewei Sha, Wei Wei, Andrew Yang and Weisong Shi, “Security in Internet of Things: Opportunities and Challenges”, under submission