Cybersecurity and Cryptography
Description: The workshop provides the participants essential knowledge about cybersecurity and cryptography, including common cyber threats and fundamental cryptographical methods that we may adopt to detect and thwart cyber threats.
Workshop dates and times:
- Day 1 (Wednesday, September 6, 2017), 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Day 2 (Friday, September 8, 2017), 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Day 3 (Monday, September 11, 2017), 9:00am – 12:00pm
Cost: $300 Register
Cybersecurity for Everyday Users
Description: Join us for relevant and practical tips and expert advice to increase the security of your digital assets. You will learn how to protect your personal life and your business from malicious cyber tactics. Most seminars convey what attendees should be doing, but lack the “how” of it. This seminar will present the what-can-be-done AND how to better secure your network, information systems and online experience.
Learn how to:
- View emails more securely
- Secure your web browser(s)
- Strong password techniques
- Set up two-factor authentication
- and much more.
Seminar date and time: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:30 AM - noon
Cost: $29 Register