Personal Self-Help Resources
- Online Mental Health Screening
Free, online, anonymous screening for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and alcohol abuse.
- Guided Imagery and Visualization
Video and audio options for relaxation/visualization exercises.
- Personal Self-Help Handouts
Academic Self-Help Resources
- Study Skills Assessment Questionnaire (pdf)
with handouts and online resources
- Learning Styles Checklist (pdf)
- Academic Self-Help Handouts
- Math Center, Writing Center, and Student Success Center
- Study Guides and Strategies
Provides links to many topics relating to academic success in various languages.
This non-UHCL educational public service site is maintained by Joe Landsberger.
In-Office, Self-Help Materials
We have various resources in our office that address many different issues and topics. Books and CDs may be checked out.
- Relaxation CDs